Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Stuff

Follow Lovee_MeHate_Me on Twitter Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Checker Follow Lovee_MeHate_Me on Twitter

Thursday 11 February 2010

Reviewed By You

Hey! BillyBob posted the lastest Blog entry a while ago. Last weeks question was 'What are You Most Looking Forward To This Month' and the winning comment was from Lard Beak. Lets see what they said.

"What I'm most looking forward to? It's so hard to decide, with so much happening in Club Penguin! But I think I have to say, I can't wait for the puffle party! It was so fun last year, and it was great when the white puffle came out of the wild! My white puffle's called Sooty! I wonder if there are any more puffles yet to be discovered..."

Also the newspaper has been released! So go get reading.
Waddle On!

No comments:

Post a Comment